Drummond deploys innovative print solutions for the branded materials supply chain, backed by industry-leading technology, manufacturing and experience helping clients address and meet their critical concerns and objectives.
We work collaboratively with customers to develop custom solutions that optimize branded materials workflow, reduce costs, enhance return on investment and ensure compliance and brand integrity.
Our Core Values:
Client Services Manager – Atlanta
The Client Services Manager is self-motivated, dependable, metrics-driven, well-organized, adaptable, flexible, resourceful, computer savvy, and detail oriented with strong written & verbal communications skills, the ability to balance multiple priorities and embodies the Drummond Culture.
A positive, results-oriented attitude is required, and the individual must be able to work in a fast-paced, challenging, dynamic environment.
- Manage the Client Services team, represent select clients, and assist in setting and managing sales and client expectations
- Lead, train, and develop the Client Specialists on your team
- Assist in pairing Client Specialists to BDM’s and new/existing clients
- Manage productivity metrics and work load-balancing through dynamic seasonality
- Anticipate and make recommendations for client needs to insure accurate, on-time delivery of jobs and projects
- Understand the client’s needs and the internal resources available to you throughout the production cycle by clearly and proactively managing communications between our staff and clients
- Oversee and/or coordinate projects by communicating effectively with client & production team to follow all steps to ensure project stays on track
- Work with management to bring new ideas to fruition, offer suggestions, research, ability to share & constantly learn new technology
- Manage cross-functionally with Sales, Estimating, Operations, Pre-press and other departments to insure customer jobs and projects are delivered accurately and on time
- Manage the productivity and accuracy of the Client Services team through business metrics tracking
- Ensure that all work presented to our clients meets their specifications and brand mandates
- Insure the Client Services team is providing clients with timely updates and statuses
- Manage the teams timely review and preparation of invoices
- Attend all production meetings each morning
- Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, written & verbal communication
- Must have strong follow-up skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Must have excellent phone skills & etiquette
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of internet terms & capabilities
Submit Resume to Info@Drummond.com