- Sharefile – Contact your Customer Service or Sales Representative to set up your own personal directory on our Sharefile account.
- Email – Files can be attached if small enough, or sent by a link (please include any information needed to download the files).
- Insite – What is InSite? InSite is a web-based job management server. This is our preferred method of receiving your files. It supports “drag and drop” file transfers through your web browser. Your CSR can walk you through the initial setup which takes approximately 5 to 10 minutes.
How to use InSite: Your Sales Rep or CSR will provide you with a username and password.
- To access the InSite server, go to https://insite.drummond.com and enter your username and password. After you log in, you will be taken to your “Company Home” where you will find a list of jobs created by your CSR, a user specific to your company, or the option to create a job yourself.
- Enter your job by clicking the job name from the list. Once you’re in the “Job Home” look for the “Upload Files…” button. If a “Verify Certificate” pops up on your screen the first time you use InSite, please select the “Always Trust” option to continue with uploading your files.
- Enter a name for your upload (optional) and “Drag and Drop” your files into the upload window and click the upload button. Note that folders/directories can’t be uploaded so it is recommended to compress a job into a ZIP file before uploading. This allows the complete job to upload as a single file. A progress bar will appear showing the status as your files are being uploaded. You’ll receive a confirmation that your files were sent successfully upon completion of the upload.
- Your Sales Rep and CSR will be notified via email that you’ve uploaded files.