Drummond is Hiring a Client Specialist in the Atlanta and Jacksonville markets.
Drummond deploys innovative solutions, backed by industry-leading technology, manufacturing and experience helping clients address and meet their critical concerns and objectives.
We work collaboratively with customers to develop custom solutions that optimize branded materials workflow, reduce costs, enhance return on investment and ensure compliance and brand integrity.
Our Core Values:
- Dedication to Quality
- Fiscal Conservatism
Serve as a direct liaison between the sales team, client and print production facilities, ensuring timely and accurate production of the client’s product through positive internal and external coordination through all phases of manufacturing.
Work is typically performed under minimal daily supervision, receiving guidance from manager/supervisor about the work that needs to be completed. Ability to exercise high level of discretion and latitude in completing task.
- Receive projects from sales/clients and communicate the necessary details through accurate order processing in a timely and efficient manner, without disruption, from inception through delivery.
- Provide quality review of your own work to ensure all information is accounted for and accurate before commencement of production.
- Conduct general proof reviews to ensure that all client and Drummond standards are met.
- Coordinate all corrections and/or changes that occur during work-in process through written and/or verbal instructions.
- Actively collaborate with the Operations Team to ensure seamless execution of customer orders and projects.
- Responsible for providing all necessary support to sales/customer, including but not limited to the following: receive calls, faxes, mail, and email; identify and resolve customer problems and issues in a timely manner; provide proof of delivery and order status upon request.
- Manage and develop relationships with assigned accounts to generate additional business and create client loyalty.
- Work under general supervision, apply diversified procedures and standards.
- Prepare and submit project invoices.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Four-year College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years or more of experience in printing project management or client support.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Manage daily contact with internal and external customers while completing daily work assignments.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills and strong written and oral communication skills.
- Established PC skills with Windows-based applications as well as previous experience with Microsoft Office. Pace software experience is a plus.